Monday, February 15, 2010

Eli Runs - Personalized Running Advice for Beginners and Advanced Runners

I've been a runner for a long time. But, I suppose that is only relative as I feel young and strong.

My blog, Eli Runs, is here for you. I'm now realizing that although I have been running for a while, I haven't passed on my sage advice to my kids and friends, yet. Even though I have been a part-time running coach and therapist.

So, here I am, at the start with something big. I'll focus on proper running form, how to handle injuries. Make no mistake, there will be injuries, but they will only be temporary. And, how to improve on your running.

Although I have been interested in ultra-running of late, the discussion will be primarily around 5Ks and 10Ks. These are the races that get you started.

And, if you don't feel like racing, but just run for health, or to maintain your sanity. That is fine as well. We all know that running is therapeutic. As the book Born to Run states, we were all bred for running, so in many situations, it just feels right to go out and run.

Enjoy and be sure to drop me a note with any questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment